Licence Upgrades

To drive a bus the driver must hold the correct class of Heavy Vehicle licence. Find out about licence and licence upgrade training here.

Certain buses may require a Medium Rigid (MR) or Heavy Rigid (HR) licence. For information on licence upgrades please contact Into Training on 02 8859 0728 or email

Please note the Bus Signs Plus retail outlet at the BusNSW office will be closed for walk-in service until further notice. Customers can continue to place orders online for delivery only. Orders are dispatched on Mondays and Thursdays only.