Music Licences for Public Vehicles & Vehicles For Hire

If you use music that is protected by copyright within your business, Commonwealth legislation requires permission (a licence) from the creators of that music. Each operator should arrange a licence via OneMusic based on their circumstances.

OneMusic worked for years to create music licences specific to all industry sectors and customised to the size and scale of your operation. Licences are fine-tuned to your actual music use – featured music, live music or background music – or a combination of all three.