Align your brand with BusNSW, the peak industry body representing the private bus industry in NSW.
A partnership with BusNSW will align your brand with an association that is dedicated to fostering the efficient and sustainable growth of bus and coach transport in NSW. BusNSW is committed to delivering an attractive commercial opportunity for your company, and will work to tailor a partnership program that achieves your company’s commercial and marketing objectives. BusNSW has two partnership levels, Platinum and Gold.
Click on the Partner Procurement guide image to the the right to view products and services offered by BusNSW Platinum & Gold Partners
The following benefits can be included in any Partnership Package with BusNSW;
- Associate membership with BusNSW
- Communication and access to BusNSW members
- Naming Rights to an event such as a conference session, industry dinner or an industry award.
- Conference and seminar delegate packages for company executives
- Premium exhibition space at the Australian Bus & Coach Show
- BusNSW Bulletin advertising
- Circulation of 1,000 copies per month
- Distributed straight to the key decision makers, from CEOs to directors and managers
- BusNSW website brand exposure
- BusNSW banner brand exposure
- BusNSW conference and event material brand exposure
- Cross promotional opportunities with BusNSW Partner
Joining the BusNSW Partners Program
Applicants for the BusNSW Partners Program must have:
- been an Associate Member of BusNSW for 2 years
- participated in BusNSW conferences and events
- provided BusNSW Members with quality products and/or professional services
- a history of involvement in the NSW bus industry
Applications for the BusNSW Partners Program will be assessed by the BusNSW Board of Management. The application of the abovementioned criteria may be varied at the discretion of the BusNSW Board of Management. To further discuss how your company can join the exclusive family of partners at BusNSW please contact BusNSW on 02 8839 9500.